Lake Gibson Village
At Lake Gibson Village Health and Rehabilitation Center, we’re here to help support your recovery and provide a comfortable, nurturing home away from home, when you need it most. Our 77,000 square foot community is designed with a split floor plan for the privacy of our residents. We offer 32 private and 44 semi-private well-appointed suites, all with individual bathrooms and their own shower. Our community is thoughtfully designed to provide an atmosphere conducive to wellness and comfort, including interior courtyards that create an oasis of relaxation and beauty. During your stay with us, you’ll enjoy our spa amenities, as well as numerous dining venues featuring delicious, chef-prepared meal options. Our spacious, welcoming recreational areas allow you to participate in a wide range of activities and our state of the art movie theater is perfect for enjoying an old or new favorite and time with others. At Lake Gibson Village Health and Rehabilitation Center your wellbeing is at the center of all that we do.
We are currently open and accepting referrals. We invite you or your loved one to call us at 863-213-3335 for additional information or to arrange a tour. We’re always here to answer your questions and believe that the more information you have, the happier and more confident in your decision you’ll be.
Services & Amenities
- Specialized orthopedic, cardiac and stroke rehabilitation programs
- Private and semi-private suites
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Outpatient rehabilitation services
- Personalized dining services
- RN/LPN services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- IV therapy, total parenteral nutrition (TPN) and tracheotomy care
- Wound care program
- Restorative nursing program
- Pain management program
- Fall reduction program
- Registered dietitian services
- Dental, podiatry, optometry and audiology care
- Recreational activities 7 days a week
- Transportation services
- Respite care
- Hospice care
Lake Gibson Village
Take A Tour
We would love to offer you a tour of our community, so that you can experience our caring and compassionate atmosphere. We’re always here to answer your questions and believe that the more information you have, the happier and more confident in your decision you’ll be.